HERE’S WHERE I TELL YOU TOO MUCH ABOUT MYSELF:
On a personal level – I’m a Fightin’ Texas Aggie Class of 2010 and graduated with a Business Marketing degree. I’m 28, married to a fire fighter, and completely obsessed with our baby girl (Charleston Wynne Jordan). And here are some other totally irrelevant things you may not need to know:
- I never thought I was the kid type. Very unsure about this whole baby/mom life. IT ROCKS.
- I love popcorn like I love sleeping – I can’t go a day without it. I’m kidding, but not really.
- My boo-thang loves camping and I’m all “Sleep on on the floor? Outside? Do I have to?” He rolls his eyes A LOT.
- I want to travel to so many places! But then, I also just want to lay on the beach all. the. time.
- Let’s talk about wedding cake. I love wedding cake. One bride had so much extra she provided to-go boxes and I left with an undisclosed amount.
- I never, ever thought I would be a photographer. But then I look back at all the “photo shoots” my sister and I would do when we were bored and I think: 1. Of course!! and 2. We were obnoxious. And vain.
- I LOVE when couples decide to write their own vows. I am not a crier, but I always get a bit teary-eyed hearing that level of vulnerability.
Most of all, I want you to know that I love what I do and am blessed to have the opportunity to do this professionally. If you think we’d be a good match and are interested in me photographing your wedding, family session, senior portraits, whatever – don’t hesitate to click the CONTACT button in the menu above. Looking forward to hearing from you, new friend!